Frida Lezius is a certified massage and remedial therapist. Frida combines deep breath release with deep tissue work to facilitate the cleansing of stored emotional stress and trauma on both muscular and cellular levels.
- Deep tissue massage,
- Trigger point
- Sports massage
- Yoga massage
- Energy alignment
- Posture correction
- Body counselling
- Health and exercise consultation
Did you know that one in every two people do not draw breath fully, and often completely stop breathing at various moments throughout their day?
When we breathe fully, the oxygen levels dramatically reduces stress and tension stored in the body.
Breathing deeply expands the body and mind. Expansion and growth are two important factors that keep us young. Based on the Yogic breathing system of guided Pranayama, Frida will lead you in simple steps, back to your full ability to breathe.
There is no single definition of yoga. In order to experience TRUTH of yoga, we must study its classical definitions and reflect on our own understanding of it.
A simple definition of yoga can be described as ANY method that allows us to KNOW who or what we truly are and understand the meaning of life. Yoga is anything that allows us to be more AWARE of ourselves and to feel connected to ourselves and life.
Body Nature helps you to find your own way into a yoga practice tailored to your daily needs.
Enjoy the freedom to roll out your mat and know what to do!
With over 15 years of professional experience, Frida can develop your yoga sequence
for you prioritising your immediate needs, your long term goals and what activities will follow your practice. You will learn progressively to tune into your daily needs and how to fulfil them
Sometimes we feel a certain way but we can’t understand why... Body Natures Art Therapy helps you to find a language beyond words.
Through Art Therapy you will discover how to tap into the deep inner symbols and images we all have inside us. Gaining access to our own personal imagery it can give us deeper insights into our psyche and unleashes the natural creativity we all have residing within us!
Body Nature offers individual and group Art Therapy sessions in painting, drawing and writing.
Posture is the natural position in which you hold your body upright against gravity.
Good posture can involve training your body to stand, walk, sit and lie in positions where the least strain is placed on the supporting bone structure.
Healthy Posture Benefits:
- Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment for correct use of muscles.
- Helps decrease abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis.
- Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
- Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
- Prevents fatigue with muscles being used more efficiently (less energy used).
- Prevents strain or overuse problems.
- Prevents backache and muscular pain
- Contributes to a good appearance and a more positive outlook.
Body Natures Body Counselling sessions work consciously with your physical body and your belief systems allowing you to change dysfunctional and unhealthy patterns and behaviours such as:
• Anxiety and depression
• Obesity and weight issues
• Eating disorders
• Negative self image
• Poor self esteem and lack of confidence
• Self sabotage
This clearing body work enables you to step onto a new level of communication with yourself. In your body counselling sessions there will be plenty of time to talk and process physical and emotional experiences.
The benefits of Body Natures Personalised Yoga Therapies are limitless! Some results you will discover in your Yoga therapy are:
- Stress relief.
- Increased focus and clarity.
- Increase of energy and vitality.
- Enhance overall health and wellbeing.
- Improved posture.
- Reduce and eliminate physical pain and aches.
- Improve overall body shape and appearance.
- Enhance immune system.
- Improve flexibility and muscle tone.
- Tap into deep relaxation quickly and easily.
- Heightened sense of self.
- Detoxification of the body and mind.
10 minutes a day will LITERALLY change your life!
Benefits you will discover from your
Breath Therapy Sessions:
- Deep relaxation of the body and mind.
- Breath awareness.
- Re-educating the breath to expand into the lungs fully.
- Releasing of old traumas and tension stored in your cell memory.
- Enhanced clarity and focus.
- Enhanced energy and vitality levels.
It only takes 5 minutes a day for 30 days to retrain a postural habit! Why not start today?
Free your self of your body limitations and gain the endless benefits of healthy posture!
Benefits Of Massage Therapy:
- A sense of deep release and relaxation.
- Increased focus and clarity.
- Remove energy blockages within the body.
- Improve flexability and realigning the spine.
- Detoxify and cleanse the body.
- Softening of tissue, muscles and joints.
- Develop a deep awareness and understanding of yourself and your body.
Benefits you will discover in Body Natures Body Counselling sessions include:
- Creating a loving and healthy relationship with your self.
- Positive self image and heightened self esteem.
- Improve overall health both physically and emotionally.
- Discovering and applying techniques to allow you to tap into deep relaxation.
- Release fears and unhealthy habits.
- Improve posture and overall body image.
The process included your session will utilise techniques such as:
Guided self-inquiry, movement, massage, art therapy and breath work.
Have you always wanted to express yourself creatively but didn’t think you could?
Have you always doubted your creative abilities labelling yourself as untalented or claiming that you actually have NO creative abilities?
Body Natures Art Therapy sessions will help you realise the unlimited creative energy that resides within you just waiting to be unleashed!
I went to see Frida for a massage for a sore shoulder and after 2 sessions of massage with some discussion before starting the massage, Frida had got straight to the heart of what was causing me to hold tension in certain parts of my body. She has worked with me since, both physically and emotionally, to address and improve the issues causing the physical discomfort.
Frida Lezius body therapy is so much more than just a massage! Her service is holistic, providing immediate relief through massage but also guiding her clients through the process of self-inquiry and addressing the causes of physical tension to work towards resolving the causes of discomfort.
-G. Bracks, Lawyer, Western Australia
My life right now is at a happy and fantastic place,
I look and feel great. My long- term illness is disappearing from my body, my core is getting stronger by the day and I know my fears and face them as they come. Yoga has changed me so much, both physically and mentally. The law of attraction and Yoga has been the best thing to ever happen me.
-L Coombes, Electrician, Western Australia